Admitting Bankruptcy Court Records

Site Admin
Posts: 11757
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:15 am

Admitting Bankruptcy Court Records

Postby Administrator » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:30 am

Admitting Bankruptcy Court Records


Get a certified copy of the bankruptcy court records without a deposition, just by calling the clerk and ordering it. Admissible under Fed.R.Evidence 902 and 1005.
David A. Szwak
Bodenheimer, Jones & Szwak, LLC
416 Travis Street, Suite 1404, Mid South Tower
Shreveport, Louisiana 71101
318-424-1400 / Fax 221-6555
President, Bossier Little League
Chairman, Consumer Protection Section, Louisiana State Bar Association

Return to “Evidentiary Issues in FCRA Cases”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests