Jokes 3

This Folder is intended to prove that we all can laugh at ourselves no matter how big our egos get!
Administrator
Site Admin

Jokes 3

Postby Administrator » Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:05 pm

Jokes about the Legal Profession
These are for comical purposes only.

Submitted by: Anonymous
You are a cheat! shouted the attorney to his opponent. And you're a liar! bellowed the opposition. Banging his gavel sharply, His Honor interrupted: All right, now that both attorneys have been identified, let's get on with this case.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lawyer is settling accounts with his client. Let's do it this way, he says, pay me $5000 now and then $400 a month. Gee, the client says, I feel like I'm paying for a car. The Lawyer replies, You are! And a nice car it is too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry Bender: Imagine the appeals, dissents and remandments, if lawyers had written 'The Ten Commandments'

Subpoena: From the root sub, below, and the Latin poena for male organ or penis. Therefore, below the penis or by the balls.

Lawyer: a cat who settles disputes between mice.

Upon seeing an elderly lady for the drafting of her will, the attorney charged her $100. She gave him a $100 bill, not noticing that it was stuck to another $100 bill. On seeing the two bills stuck together, the ethical question came to the attorney's mind, Do I tell my partner?

About 1900, a very respectable Western lawyer was filing some insurance papers when he came to the question: If your father is dead, state the cause. Unwilling to reveal that his father had been hanged for cattle rustling, the lawyer evaded the problem by answering this way: He died while taking part in a public ceremony when the platform gave way.

I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years of bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five.

If law school is so hard to get through, how come there are so many lawyers? - Calvin Trillin

Return to “Lawyer Jokes”