Innovis Data Solutions
250 E Town St.
Columbus, OH 43215

Supervisor, Legal Department
Choicepoint, Inc.
1000 Alderman Dr.
Alpharetta, Georgia 30005

Basic Framework of letter:
Re: Amy Michelle ********, ********* Circle, *********, Louisiana 71037, SSN: **********, date of birth: 07/09/19****.

Dear Sirs and Madams:

I represent Ms. **************, as captioned above. My client learned that her credit reports contain errors. It appears that she may have believed or been led to believe that she was a victim of identity theft. From my review of the credit reports, I believe it may be a mixed file matter. There appears to be another consumer named Amy ***********, whose social security number may be *************, appears to be a 7 of 9 match to my client’s social security number. Please reinvestigate, suppress and remove the following items, as these items are being improperly reported in my client’s credit reports:

Trans Union LLC
CSC Credit Services
Experian Info. Solutions
Equifax Credit Info. Services
Innovis Data Solutions
Choicepoint, Inc.
October 27, 2010
Page 2

1. Amy ************ Amy Alvarez, and all other names except my client’s only name as shown above and social security number ************ - this information is inaccurate and not pertaining to my client.

2. All non-Louisiana addresses, particularly showing address information in Texas, Oklahoma and locations near military bases. My client has only lived in Louisiana and has never been in the military.

3. My client’s birth date is not in ************.

4. My client’s phone number is not “ ************" and never has been.

5. Public Service Company of Oklahoma, #3514xxx [truncated on credit report disclosures] or any account number: This account does not pertain or belong to my client and she has absolutely no connection with this account.

6. Assoc/Citibank [Citibank (South Dakota), NA], #462120116206xxx [truncated on credit report disclosures] or any account number: This account does not pertain or belong to my client and she has absolutely no connection with this account.

7. Fingerhut Credit Advantage, #FINGERHUT-011423630xxx [truncated on credit report disclosures] or any account number: This account does not pertain or belong to my client and she has absolutely no connection with this account.

8. Jefferson Capital System, #8050101980439 or any account number, appears to be tied to Fingerhut Credit Advantage, #FINGERHUT-011423630xxx [truncated on credit report disclosures] or any account number: This account does not pertain or belong to my client and she has absolutely no connection with this account.

9. Midland Credit Management, #851116xxxx or any account number, appears to be tied to Fingerhut Credit Advantage, #FINGERHUT-

Trans Union LLC
CSC Credit Services
Experian Info. Solutions
Innovis Data Solutions
Choicepoint, Inc.
October 27, 2010
Page 3

011423630xxx [truncated on credit report disclosures] or any account number: This account does not pertain or belong to my client and she has absolutely no connection with this account.

10. MCI Communications Services 1, #MCI-5CF6xxx [truncated on credit report disclosures] or any account number: This account does not pertain or belong to my client and she has absolutely no connection with this account.

11. LVNV Funding, #MCI-5CF6xxx [and listed as #851116xxx or any account number] or any account number, appears to be tied to MCI Communications Services 1, #MCI-5CF6xxx [truncated on credit report disclosures] or any account number: This account does not pertain or belong to my client and she has absolutely no connection with this account.

12. AllTel a/k/a 10 AllTel, #2029010487 or any account number: This account does not pertain or belong to my client and she has absolutely no connection with this account.

13. AFNI, #2029010487 or any account number, appears to be tied to AllTel a/k/a 10 AllTel, #2029010487 or any account number: This account does not pertain or belong to my client and she has absolutely no connection with this account.

14. Army/Air Force Exchange, #6019444000372215 or any account number: This account does not pertain or belong to my client and she has absolutely no connection with this account.

15. Suddenlink a/k/a 11 Suddenlink West Texas, #4210960002893539 or any account number: This account does not pertain or belong to my client and she has absolutely no connection with this account.

16. Equidata, #4210960002893539 or any account number, appears to be tied to Suddenlink a/k/a 11 Suddenlink West Texas, #4210960002893539 or any account number: This account does not pertain or belong to my client and she has absolutely no connection with this account.

Trans Union LLC
CSC Credit Services
Experian Info. Solutions
Innovis Data Solutions
Choicepoint, Inc.
October 27, 2010
Page 4

17. Suddenlink a/k/a 11 Suddenlink West Texas, #7160360002403607 or any account number: This account does not pertain or belong to my client and she has absolutely no connection with this account.

18. Equidata, #7160360002403607 or any account number, appears to be tied to Suddenlink a/k/a 11 Suddenlink West Texas, #7160360002403607 or any account number: This account does not pertain or belong to my client and she has absolutely no connection with this account.

19. Lacks Furniture, #524038801648705 or any account number: This account does not pertain or belong to my client and she has absolutely no connection with this account.

20. AllTel a/k/a 10 AllTel, any account number: This account does not pertain or belong to my client and she has absolutely no connection with this account.

21. Palisades Collection, LLC, #PAL1ALLPS319264044 or any account number, appears to be tied to AllTel a/k/a 10 AllTel, any account number: This account does not pertain or belong to my client and she has absolutely no connection with this account.

22. Med1 Permian Cardiology Associates, #3730391 or any account number: This account does not pertain or belong to my client and she has absolutely no connection with this account.

23. R&R Collection Service, #3730391 or any account number, appears to be tied to Med1 Permian Cardiology Associates, #3730391 or any account number: This account does not pertain or belong to my client and she has absolutely no connection with this account.

24. TU Electric, #9000242348322462 or any account number: This account does not pertain or belong to my client and she has absolutely no connection with this account. Trans Union LLC
CSC Credit Services
Experian Info. Solutions
Innovis Data Solutions
Choicepoint, Inc.
October 27, 2010
Page 5

25. The following inquiries do not pertain to my client and are not related to her and should not appear in her credit files: Walmart; LCP/Monogram Credit Card Bank/GEMoney; Midnight; SW Bell; 1 Place; Amazon/CB USA; WFNNB/Spiegel; Orchard Bank; WFNNB/Lerner; Intersections NC; First National Bank Marin; HSBC NV; Credit One Bank; Revassyst/JC Christensen; Plaza Associates; Leading Edge Rec SOL, LLC; Washington Mutual/Providian; Nationwide Insurance; Midland Credit Management [or any of its sister operations: Midland Funding, etc.]; Calvary Portfolio Services; NCO Financial; Northland Group; First National.

My client has not been late on any account that is legitimately her account and has never been the subject of a collection matter.

Please provide my client with updated and full credit report copies to insure that any remaining errors can be further addressed. We want to insure that any reporting errors are promptly addressed. Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

David A. Szwak

xc: Supervisor, Legal Department, Public Service Company of Oklahoma
Supervisor, Legal Department, Assoc/Citibank [Citibank (South Dakota), NA]
Supervisor, Legal Department, Fingerhut Credit Advantage
Supervisor, Legal Department, Jefferson Capital System
Supervisor, Legal Department, Midland Credit Management
Supervisor, Legal Department, MCI Communications Services 1
Supervisor, Legal Department, LVNV Funding
Supervisor, Legal Department, AllTel a/k/a 10 AllTel
Supervisor, Legal Department, AFNI Trans Union LLC

CSC Credit Services